The City of Vaasa and the Wellbeing Services County of Ostrobothnia are presented themselves as employers on Tuesday 29.11. The event was especially meant for international students and graduates and information was given about opportunities for trainee positions, summer jobs and other relevant issues.
- Welcome to the happiest city in Finland – Susanna Slotte-Kock, External Relations Officer, City of Vaasa
- Come and join us – Anne Lindell, Recruitment Manager, City of Vaasa
- Suvilahti School – Emmi Herler-Westeråker, Principal
- Culture and Library Services – Ilkka Nyqvist, Culture Producer, City of Vaasa
- Wellbeing Services County of Ostrobothnia – Sabina Bäckman, Recruitmen Planner and Heidi Blomqvist, Resource Management Unit
Business Safari Company Visits 1.11.2022
A first Business Safari with visits to different companies presenting themselves as employers was arrangend in the beginning of November. More information under the section “Webinars, events, collaborations”.