Note! This list contains the information that is known and Verified by the City of Vaasa’s tracking team. The situation is constantly updated and the list is not complete. The most important thing now is to remember to wear a face mask in all public spaces. Remember to use the Coronator app as well.
Individuals who have been in the same place at the same time are asked to contact their own healthcare center to arrange a corona test if they develop symptoms of a respiratory infection such as a cough, runny nose, fever or sore throat in the next two weeks.
Sites that have been more than 14 days since exposure are removed from the list on weekdays.
Cafes and restaurants
- Burger King, 23 February Time: 17-18
- Hesburger (city centre), 19 February Time: 23.10-23.30
- Old Irish Pub, 19 February Time: 18.30-19.15 and Time: 20.50-23.00
- Antell Futura 1, 19 February and 16 February Time: 11.30-12.30
- Espresso House, 18 February Time: 17-18
- Ravintola Flow, 18 February Time: 11.30-12.30
- Little Mai, 17 February and 15 February Time: 11.30-12.30
- Five Days lunch, 15 February Time: 10.30-11
- Wasa Sports Club
17 February Time: 15-16.30
16 February Time: 14.30-16
15 February Time: 19.30-21
14 February Time: 18-20 (gym)
- Forever Lite, Sepänkyläntie/Smedsbyvägen
17 February Time: 20-21.30 (gym)
- Tropiclandia, 20 February Time: 11.30-14
- FindOut Vaasa, 19 February Time: 19.20-20.45
- Vaasa Asian Market, 16 February Time: 12-12.30