Horizon Centre for Mental Health and Substance Abuse services
- Mental health services for people 25 years of age or over in Vaasa as well as residents of contract municipalities.
- Substance abuse and addiction services for over 25-year-olds in Vaasa and residents of contract municipalities in Isokyrö (Storkyro), Kaskinen (Kaskö), Korsnäs, Kristiinankaupunki (Kristinestad), Laihia, Maalahti (Malax), Mustasaari (Korsholm), Närpiö (Närpes) and Vöyri (Vörå) as well as residents of other municipalities.
- Help with difficult life circumstances
You can become a patient of ours by
- booking a time Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. Tel. 06 325 2800
- filling the online contact form (in Finnish): fill the form here
- visiting the Horizon Centre directly
Youth Centre Klaara attends to 13-24 year olds: Youth Centre Klaara
Mental Health Services in Vähäkyrö
Our mental health services in Vähäkyrö are by appointment only at the Vähänkyrö Health Station on Tuesdays (Address Vähänkyröntie 18, Vähäkyrö). Bookings Mon-Fri 9-12. Tel. 06 325 2800.
Health help desk (Terveysneuvontapiste) Tipsi
At Tipsi you can change used syringes and needles to clean ones. We also offer treatment guidance. Service is used anonymously.
It is also possible to receive referral for a laboratory test, concerning hepatitis B and C and/or HIV.
Mental Hub is an English language open-access service that provides information on adult and adolescent mental health and substance abuse problems as well as self-care advice. www.mentalhub.fi