These are the updated key figures that EnergyVaasa stands for:
- EnergyVaasa consists of 160 companies
- Combined yearly turnover of the companies is 5 billion euros
- Exports cover more than 80% of total turnover
- 12,000 employees in total
- 200 million euro spent on R&D
- Planned investments on energy technology infrastructure worth 1.2 billion euros in the EnergyVaasa region by the end of year 2025
– Quite a lot of new figures, one might say! I need to memorize them, myself, in order to learn them by heart, EnergyVaasa’s Communication & Brand Manager Kristoffer Jansson grins and continues:
– All figures show a growing trend. The companies’ combined turnover, the number of EnergyVaasa companies and the number of their employees have all increased some 10 percent compared to a few years back.
– Technology products manufactured in the EnergyVaasa cluster are special in the way that they are part of people’s everyday lives without necessarily being visible to their eyes. The smallest items are often just the size of a backpack. And these products can be found in energy grids in every country of the world, Jansson tells.
The updated EnergyVaasa figures have been collected in cooperation with the companies in the region. For example, companies have given information on their new partners. All these companies have been asked their key figures.