You are here
The Waltti-travel card is a nationwide card and can be used in other cities that have adopted the Waltti system.
Get a new card from a service point
A new card costs 5 euros.
Waltti-card sales- and top-up service points:
- Wasa Citybus office, Hovioikeudenpuistikko 11 www.wasacitybus.fi
- Studio Ticket, Rewell Center http://www.studioticket.fi/
- Kansalaisinfo, Kirjastonkatu 13 http://www.vaasa.fi/tuottajat/yhteispalvelu-vaasa-kansalaisinfo
- R-kiosks (only for credit top ups, no cards are sold), Rewell Center, Kauppapuistikko, Palosaari, Vöyrinkaupunki, Vetokannas and Huutoniemi
- Waltti online shop https://nettilataukset.waltti.fi/
A Waltti is used as a season ticket or a value card (pay as you go card)
A Waltti is a personal card, which is used either as a season ticket or a pay as you go card for bus trips. For more details see tickets and service points.
Waltti card validity
A Waltti-card for Vaasa public transport can be used to travel on local transport routes 1-5 and 7-15, as well as special departures E1-E4, E11. A Waltti card can also be used on service buses 1, 2 and 3.
Also on route 40 to Vähäkyrö.
Waltti- cards are not valid for the following
- Route 6 Vaasa-Sepänkylä-Vaasa
- Disability services transport
- Senior buses
These services will continue to use existing tickets / cards. The Waltti-ticket reform does not apply to series and regional tickets purchased from Matkahuolto.
Read more about Waltti www.waltti.fi !