What are you looking forward to the most from the Night of the Arts?
The Night of the Arts event will take place on August 11, 2022 this year. The event this year will be celebrated in the carnival spirit. In addition to the carnival procession, there will be numerous program numbers that include music, art and much more. As usual, we publish the program in alphabetical order and by category. In addition to this, the program can also be seen in the new map application.
Program in alphabetical order (A-Ö):
Program in categories:
- Service point: Outside Proosa of the Vaasa City Library (water tap)
- Service point: Next to the grass field in the barracks (Kasarmi) area (Water tank)
- Service point: In the inner harbor, next to the Kuntsi Modern Art Museum (Kesävesi)
- Service point: Lower Market square (Kesävesi)
- Portable toilets (2 pcs): Behind Hesburger Vaasa Keskusta, Kauppapuistikko
- Portable toilet: Barracks parking lot
- 2 kpl on two different sides of the Vaasa Market square
- 1 kpl Hovioikeudenpuistikon promenade
- 1 kpl Behind Topelius statue
- 1 kpl Barracks parking lot
- 1 kpl Library alley
- Stormossen, Mikromossen: Vaasa City library park