Book a sales spot
The bookings of a sales spot or the use of the market square for an event are handled by Visit Vaasa (Vaasa region Tourism Ltd.).
The trading hours are 7 am to 9 pm in 15 May – 31 August, and 7 am to 6 pm in
1 September – 14 May. Trading is also allowed in other times (so-called night trading) in
trading lots reserved for foodstuff trading. A stall that is open during the night, must be
closed at 5 am, at the latest.
FEES AT THE MARKET SQUARE 2022
- Sales spot – 1 square (4×4 meters) /per day 15 € (incl. VAT 24%)
- Sales spot (4×4 meters)/ per month 150 € (incl. VAT 24%)
- Sales spot (4×4 meters) / per year 275 € (incl. VAT 0%)
- Sales van or car per month 246,76 € (incl. VAT 24%)
- Marketplace electricity fees/day 15 € (incl. VAT 24%)
For longer rental periods, the renter makes electricity contract directly with Vaasan Sähkö
- Ice cream kiosks at the market square max. 4 kiosks 2 500 € (incl. VAT 0%)
A sales spot (4 x 4 meters) for one or a few days, can easily be reserved and paid through the online reservation calendar.
Long-term bookings of sales spots or organizing of events/promotions will require a lease, and that you have to do in person at the Visit Vaasa office. Please book an appointment by e-mail: email@example.com.
Book the stage on the marketplace.
Do you want to perform in the limelight of Vaasa city center?
Now it is easy to book the stage at the market place. Just select your date and time when you want to use the stage on Visit Vaasa’s ONLINE BOOKING page.
- Electricity is not included in the sales spot fee. There are only so many spots available with electricity and therefor you have to reserve and pay for the electricity in advance.
- You are not allowed to park cars on the market place, if you do not have a special parking permit.
- Rules and regulations
- Market place map