Vaasa Region Tourism Ltd.’s – Visit Vaasa webpage collects data to help provide you with the best possible online experience. The user can not be identified only on the basis of cookies or other technologies, and the site is not aware of the user’s email address unless the user has provided it. In our contact forms, the user is prompted to fill in his/her e-mail address if he or she wants an answer to a message. Information provided in the contact forms is only used to respond to the message. Vaasa Region Tourism Ltd does not transfer the data collected to any third party.
A cookie is a small text file that an internet browser stores on a user’s device. Cookies are set on the user’s terminal only with the site the user invites. Only the server that sent the cookie can later read and use the cookie. Cookies or other technologies do not damage the user’s terminal or files, and cookies cannot be used to access programs or spread malware.
1. The holder of the register Vaasa Region Tourism Ltd (VisitVaasa) Y-tunnus: 2599583-3 Box 1003 65101 Vaasa Tel: +358 6 325 1145 email@example.com 2. The corresponding contact person of the register Erkki Laakso, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 6 325 1145
3. The name of the register Visit Vaasa online booking
4. Legal basis and the purpose of processing personal data A customer register is built from the information that is collected at the time of making the booking. Without consent, the information will not be disclosed to a third party. The information is not used for automated decision making or profiling.
5. The information content of the register The information we collect is the name, address, phone number, email address, company name, and ordered / purchased services or products.
6. Regular sources of information Information is collected when a customer buys or purchases products from our online store.
7. Ordinary deliveries of data and transfer of data outside the EU or EEA Information will not be released outside the EU or EEA and will not be published anywhere.
8. Principles of registry protection The register is used only by the staff of Visit Vaasa and access to the register is protected by a password that is only in the person’s own knowledge. (NOTE: Sportum Oy is responsible for ensuring that the personal data stored on the systems provided by Sportum Oy are handled carefully and that the information processed is properly protected.)
9. The right of inspection and the right to demand correction If a person wishes to check the information stored about him or her or to request correction, the request should be sent in writing to the holder of the register. The holder of the register may request the applicant to prove his identity. The holder of the register is responsible to answer the customer within the time limit set in the EU Data Protection Regulation (usually within one month).
10. Other rights related to the processing of personal data If a person wishes to remove their information from the register either wholly or in certain circumstances, the person in the register has the right, for example, to request the deletion of his or her personal data from the register (“the right to be forgotten”). Likewise, those who are registered have other rights in the EU’s general data protection, such as restricting the processing of personal data in certain situations. Requests should be sent in writing to the holder of the register. The holder of the register may request the applicant to prove his identity. The holder of the register is responsible to answer the customer within the time limit set in the EU Data Protection Regulation (usually within one month).
Arrangements concerning points 9 and 10 should be sent in writing to: Visit Vaasa Box 1003 65101 Vaasa / or to e-mail email@example.com