Citizen Services are there to serve and guide you through the City of Vaasa and other public administration areas. If you do not know which city department you should contact, we will help you to find the right one.
- At the cash desk, you can pay city invoices without a service charge. Read more on the cashier services page.
- City publications and brochures are available
- Printed versions of the city’s forms are free of charge
- Contact details of the City Board members
- Advance polling station in national elections
- City announcements (public notices)
- Waltti bus card, read more on this public transport page.
- Guided health exercises and adapted sports as well as adapted water fitness Sports Cards and Season Stickers
- Fishing tackle tags for Vaasa fishing waters
- Products on sale with the Vaasa City logo
Scan, copy, mail and fax
Services provided at the citizen Service Points and in the libraries.
Services and price list of Citizen Service Points
- scanning €4 / copy
- black and white copy A4 paper €0.50 and A3 paper €0.80
- sending a fax abroad €3 / copy, and Finland €1.50 / copy
- Internal mail is sent to most of the city’s own offices free of charge. A letter or postcard with a postage stamp will be handed over to the national postal service for delivery.
Read more about library services on this library page. Several library service points are able to copy, scan and print from client computers, among other services.