The service advisors at Citizen Services are there to help you and guide you through City of Vaasa’s administration and other areas of public administration. If you are unsure which of the City’s departments you need to contact in different situations, the advisors will help you find the relevant information.
- At the cash desk, you can pay city invoices free of service charge. Read more on the cashier services page.
- City publications and brochures are available
- Contact details of the City Board members
- Advance polling station in national elections.
- City announcements (public notices)
- Waltti bus card, read more on this public transport page.
- Guided health exercises and adapted sports as well as adapted water fitness Sports Cards and Season Stickers
- Fishing tackle tags for Vaasa fishing waters
- Books about Vaasa
- Products on sale with the Vaasa City logo
- Reusable fruit bag 5€, tote bag 8€, T-shirt 12€, “Strömsö on Vaasassa” / “Strömsö finns i Vasa” -T-shirts 7€ and lanyard/keychain 6€.
Scan, copy and mail
Services provided at the citizen Service Points and in the libraries.
Services and price list of Citizen Service Points
- Scanning 4€ / assignment
- A4 paper 0,50€
- A3 paper 0,80€
- Internal mail is sent to most of the city’s own offices free of charge. A letter or postcard with a postage stamp will be handed over to the national postal service for delivery.
Read more about library services on this library page. Customers can print out from customer computers at several library service points. For more information of the library services go to their pages.
The renting of national flags
National flags can be rented for events from the Citizen Services of the city of Vaasa. The flags are meant mostly for 9 meter flag poles.
There are also 3 meter flag poles in the city warehouse. These can be used for free when renting a flag. The customer handles the transportation of the flag poles.
Prices for the rental of flags
The price for one flag is 15 €/day. The price for additional days is 5 €/day. If one rents more than three flags at once, the price for these flags is 5 €/day/flag. 24 % VAT is included in the prices.
The price for a weekend for one flag is 30 €. If one rents more than three flags at once, the price for these flags is 15 €/weekend/flag. 24 % VAT is included in the prices.
If the return date is a weekday holiday, that day won’t be charged for. If the flag is returned before 12 am, that day won’t be charged for. If the flag is retrieved after 2 pm, that day won’t be charged for. The minimum payment is for one day. The renting of the flags will be payed with an invoice. Necessary information for the invoice must be provided at the latest when returning the flags.
The person renting the flags must sign the rules for the renting and usage of the flags. You can print out the rules and sign them in advance or they can be signed when picking up the flags from the Citizen Services.
List of flags
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Great Britain
- Netherlands (Holland)
- New Zealand
- People’s Republic of China
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Spain (without the coat-of-arms)
- United States (USA)
- City of Vaasa
- European Union (EU)