The Kuula-institute and Taikon provide basic art education in seven different disciplines: music, visual arts, dance, handicrafts, theatre, circus and media.
Basic education in art:
- is goal-oriented and follows an art education curriculum
- is easily accessible for students
- is taught by professionally trained teachers in their fields
- helps children and adolescents to develop long-term perseverance, critical thinking as well as problem-solving skills
- provides students with a certificate after completing their studies
- is excellent preparation for further studies in art
“Inspiring force. Direction in life”
Cello, saxophone or dance? We offer a wide range of music and dance education for children, adolescents and even adults.
TaiKon offers qualitative basic education in arts in Vaasa to children and youngsters. The hobby gives children and youngsters a good time together with friends and experience through art.
Haluatko opiskella kuvataiteita tai käsityötä syvemmin ja tavoitteellisemmin? Aikuisten taiteen perusopetus on selkeä opintokokonaisuus, jossa etenet tasolta seuraavalle.