The Vähänkyrö District Council is subordinate to the central administration.
Information about Vähänkyrö District Council
- The Regional Board is part of the City’s Central Administration. The head of the Central Administration is Mayor Tomas Häyry.
- The activities and duties of the Vähänkyrö District Council are governed by the Code of Conduct of the Central Administration.
Composition of the Board
- The Vähänkyrö District Board operates in the area of the former Vähänkyrö Municipality.
- The Regional Committee shall have seven (7) members and each member shall have a personal deputy.
- The chairman and vice chairman of the Board must be authorised or a deputy delegate.
- The members of the Regional Board are chosen from the inhabitants of the Vähänkyrö area in accordance with the political power of the region.
Tasks of the Board
- The Vähänkyrö District Council will work with the rest of the city organisation
- Cross-administrative development of neighbourhood services, livelihoods and participation in the Vähänkyrö district.
- Promoting the wellbeing, vitality and inclusion of the Vähänkyrö district.
tel. 050 326 8877