Our escape game can be played by adults and children from age 7 upwards. School-aged children are recommended to play with an adult. The exhibition room is accessible, so the game is also suitable for people with reduced mobility with an assistant. The game can be played in English, Finnish, or Swedish.
- 2 players = a total of 30 € (15 € per player)
- 3 players = a total of 40 € (13,30 € per player)
- 4 players= a total of 50 € (12,50 € per player)
- 5 players = a total of 60 € (12 € per player)
- 6 player = a total 70 € (11,60 € per player)
- Family package including 1-2 adults and 1-3 children under 17 years = a total of 35 €
Additional children under 17 years = 5 € per child
The price includes the game as well as the right to view the exhibition Weichsel after the game.With larger groups such as workgroups and school groups, please contact email@example.com.
The escape game is played at the visitor centre World Heritage Gateway by the Replot bridge, in the exhibition room Weichsel. The players are not locked into the exhibition room. The game leader will be present in the room throughout the game.
Phone: +358 50 3466 200
One of the players should have QR code reader on their smart phone. The game leader will assist if needed. Otherwise, everything you need can be found in the exhibition room. You do not need previous experience with escape games.
No, the tasks will be accomplished by logical and creative thinking as well as cooperation with your teammates.